I say that this recipe is kid-friendly because McKenzie, my super picky eater, gobbled it up and asked for seconds! Full of veggies and protein, this recipe covers all the bases. Even with seconds, there was plenty left over too. Hopefully it will help some other mommas with picky eaters!
- 1 package Ramen noodles
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup carrots
- 2 eggs
- Cook Ramen noodles on stove top or in the microwave according to package, until soft. Drain & set aside. (Do NOT add the flavor packet it came with, it won’t be used in this recipe.)
- Microwave veggies in a bowl with water for 4 minutes until cooked. Drain excess water. (Be careful removing it from the microwave, it’s hot!)
- While veggies are cooking, scramble eggs in a large skillet.
- Add cooked Ramen and veggies to the skillet.
- Add 3 tablespoons soy sauce and sauté until well mixed. You’re done!
That was easy! Please let me know if your kiddos enjoy it, and if there are any other variations worth trying…enjoy!