I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m currently obsessed with easy recipes! And since I can’t have any dairy right now, this recipe is awesome—it’s my grandma’s meatloaf accompanied by Jon’s grandma’s glaze. The perfect combination! The recipe is incredibly easy, it’s just a matter of mixing the 5 ingredients together. It’s so flavorful, and thanks to the soup & eggs it’s moist and tender every time. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
GRANDMA’S MEATLOAF RECIPE
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Bake Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- 1lb lean ground beef
- 1lb ground pork
- 1 can French Onion soup
- 1 sleeve Club Crackers
- 2 eggs
- 2 loaf pans
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Use bare hands to mix the meatloaf ingredients together, crumbling the Club Crackers but keeping the pieces large. Do not overwork the meat, but mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Grease loaf pans and fill with the meatloaf mixture.
- Bake meatloaf at 350℉ for 60 minutes.
- Combine glaze ingredients while meatloaf bakes.
- Spoon about half of the glaze on the meatloaf with 10 minutes of baking left, save the rest for additional sauce.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving, and enjoy! I like to serve it with mashed potatoes & green beans. =)
Recipe makes approximately 4 servings, or 2 slices per person.